All of the photos on the site are available as Copyleft. That means you can copy and reuse them however you like, as long as you follow the photo’s licence.
- The vast majority of photos are Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- Some photos from Flickr and Wikipedia may have other Creative Commons licences. There will be a link on each photo.
OpenBenches data are made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
The source code for this site is available on GitHub and is MIT Licenced.
- Geodata copyright OpenStreetMap contributors.
- Address data via OpenCage Data
- Benches from Bath are OGL and Powered by Bath: Hacked.
- Logo template by Creative Mania CC BY.
- Twitter integration by Twifer MIT.
- Maps by Leaflet BSD 2-clause “Simplified” License.
- Cluster library by Leaflet MIT.
- Map tiles by MapBox.
- GPS logo by Chinnaking CC BY.
- Panoramic Visualiser by Pannellum MIT.